- Used to protect the safety of fireman’s feet and lower limbs. It has the properties of heat insulation, water proof, stable-proof, anti-collision and anti-chemical.
- Consists of two parts, the boot and the upper. The main body color is black, with a yellow stripe. The entire boot has a multilayer structure.
- The boot head is equipped with a steel toes to improve the anti-collision performance. There are insulating rubber layer, sponge comfort layer, insulation paper, foam comfort layer and cotton wool lining on the inside and outside of the steel toe cap, which has good insulation and comfortable wearing.
- The sole of the boot is equipped with a steel plate to improve puncture resistance. There are rubber insulation layers, insulating paper, foam comfort layer and cotton wool lining on the upper and lower sides of the steel sole, and the outsole is striated to prevent slipping.
- A sponge layer is added between the rubber layer and the cotton wool lining from the boot surface to the bottom of the mouth, which has good insulation, flame retardancy and heat insulation.