Foam fire extinguishers can be used on Class A and B fires. They are most suited to extinguishing liquid fires such as petrol or diesel and are more versatile than water jet extinguishers because they can also be used on solids such as wood and paper. The foam extinguishes liquid fires by sealing the surface of the liquid, preventing flammable vapor reaching the air and starving the fire of fuel. They are not suitable for use on free-flowing liquid fires.
Foam extinguishers have a cream label.
Fire Extinguisher Foam Type – 10 Liter
- Extinguisher Type: 10 Liter Foam
- Capacity: 10 Liter
- Filling agent: AFFF 3%
- Discharge time: 40 seconds
- Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +55°C
- Discharge Range: 4m
- Suitable Fire: 3A
- Working Pressure: 15Bar
- Test Pressure: 30Bar
- Gross Mass: 14 kg
- Pre checked and ready for mounting
- Lightweight aluminum
- Eco-Foam, which has a reduced impact on the environment.
- Safety pin to reduce inadvertent discharge
- Pressure gauge to indicate internal pressure
- Supplied with wall mounting bracket
- Fully refillable and serviceable
- General Features
- Valve: Brass Valve w/ Hanger Loop, Middle Handle
- Hose Retainer: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Construction: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish: UV Powder Coat Red
Suitable Extinguisher Usage:
- Class A: Wood, paper, straw, textiles, coal.
- Class B: flammable liquids such as paint, turpentine, petrol, diesel or oil (but not cooking oil)