SX460 is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator and forms part of the excitation system for a brushless generator. In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under speed and sensing loss protection to ensure safe, reliable control of the generator.
- SX440 is a half- phase-controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator and forms a part of the excitation system for a brushless generator.
- In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under and sensing loss protection to ensure safe, reliable control of the generator.
- The circuit board employs surface mount technology (SMT) for high integration in a minute footprint AVR.
- Positive voltage build up from residual levels is ensured by the use of proficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
- The control and voltage sensing circuits have separate terminals, allowing the excitation power to be resulting directly from the stator winding for necessary applications or from an auxiliary winding if sustained short circuit performance is essential.
- Model: SX440
- Detection and power input voltage: 190-264VAC, single phase two line
- Magnetic field output: Maximum 100VDC at input voltage 207VAC
- Non-continuous current: 10A within 10 seconds Continuous current: 8A
- Voltage regulation accuracy: ±1% RMS (engine variation is within 4%)
- System requirements: Brushless generator within 500KW
- Package weight: 574g (approx.)
Be the first to review “AVR SX440 Stamford Brushless Generator Parts Automatic Voltage Regulator AAA+ Quality”